RETURN/EXCHANGES: The products you order from us are important to you. Likewise, your satisfaction is important to us. Within 30 days of purchase you may return most unused items for a full refund, less shipping cost. Some exclusions apply - please read details below:
- Within 30 days of purchase we will accept return of most merchandise. Items excluded from this policy are custom printed or decorated garments and under gear such as supporters & bras (these types of items may be subject to state laws). Items which carry a restricted or conditional return policy will be noted on their respective web pages.
- Refunds for items purchased after 30 days will not be honored. Exception: Purchases between Thanksgiving and December 15 will be granted an additional 14 days.
- Quantity or team orders that incur a discounted rate will be subject to a restocking charge of 25% for non-exchanged returns.
- Any retail packaging that accompanies an item must be returned intact and the unit's box, if any, must be covered and kept in new-condition. Putting labels on or otherwise damaging or allowing damage to occur to the packaging will result in forfeiture of refund or replacement for that item.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refunded unless the return is a result of our error.
- Purchases which include "free shipping" or discounted shipping costs that are returned to stock will be credited for the amount of the item(s), less the shipping charge that would have been accrued. Customer also assumes return shipping cost. Item(s) returned to stock that would reduce the qualifying amount for free shipping below the qualifying level will be credited for the amount of the item(s), less the shipping charge that would have normally been applied. Item(s) returned for exchange will incur the normal shipping charge to send the exchanged items(s), and assume the return shipping cost.
- In order to return an item, a Return Authorization Number (RA Number) must be issued. To obtain an RA Number for exchanges, please login into your registered account, select the order that contains the item(s) from within your purchase history, and request an RMA or call 440-357-5586 so that arrangements can be made for a return or exchange. Unless the exchange is necessary due to our error, customer will be responsible for return shipping and exchange costs. Unless the return is due to our error, customer will be responsible for the return shipping cost. We can not be responsible for any returned or exchanged item which is lost in transit. Please allow up to 1 business day for a response.
- Item(s) returned must meet the 30 day limit. In addition, items must be returned in its new, unused condition. Item(s) must be returned in its original condition, not show any sign of wear or use, and must be in the same clean condition (ie. no grass, dirt or sweat stains) as received. Item(s) must also be returned in its original packaging, if any, along with any tags, manuals, attachments, etc. Shoes, for example, must be returned in its original carton.
- Customers who return or exchange items due to our error will be reimbursed for the cost of ground shipment only.
GUARANTEES/WARRANTIES: Most products carry a, one-time, implied manufacturer's defect warranty. We sell a wide range of products, and the warranty will vary from one company or product to the next. In most cases, a defective item will be determined by the following criteria in order of importance: 1) the condition and appearance of the item based on wear & tear, and 2) Date of purchase. Item(s) that are worn out are not considered defective. Common sense should apply. Either the manufacturer, WeWrestle.com or both will be the final arbitrator in deciding if a returned item is defective. If an item is deemed defective, either the manufacturer or WeWrestle.com will endeavor to send an exact color and size model replacement, unless otherwise arranged at our cost. Afterwards, the replaced item does not carry any warranty, and may not be returned under any circumstance. In some instances, a unique or specific documented manufacturer's warranty may accompany an item that will supercede the above stipulation. Some items may have to be returned to the manufacturer for their inspection and disposition.